SNEAK PEEK: What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick

 *****
http://kidnappedbyfiction.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/sneak-peek-what-i-thought-was-true-by.html
Publication Date: 15th April 2014

Having read My Life Next Door only last month and enjoyed it thoroughly, I was expecting another great premise from Huntley Fitzpatrick. I wasn’t disappointed. Although this was just a sneak peek at the novel, I was engaged from the get-go. I’m eager to learn more about Gwen’s past and gain more background info on her past dalliances with Cassidy and his friends.

The author has a wonderful fun and fluid writing style, which really gives you a taste of summer on this gorgeous island, not to mention she has a knack for character development. As a result, I instantly fell in love with the quirky Castle family and I’m very much intrigued to read Gwen’s story.

The formatting of the first few pages of the Kindle sample were a little jarring to read, but once it corrected itself in Chapter 2, it was much easier to navigate through. Saying that, the novel has a gorgeous cover which I’m positive will attract lots of YA readers. I’d love to review the full novel when it is released on 15th April.

Comments